“Pure luxury!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Bal Harbour
Columbus, Ohio
“Pure luxury!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

Passing through Miami we stayed here for one night, but wish it was much longer. It was pure luxury!

The hotel room, pools and beach were all incredible, as was the service at each location. I was especially impressed with the quality of the beach sand and swimming area. A nicely manicured running/walking trail between the hotel and beach was a definite plus.

I wish I could remember the names of all the staff we met to thank them all. Ismael was so helpful with our luggage both on arrival and departure, and a super friendly guy! The butlers contacted us before arrival to make sure all our needs were taken care of and were so helpful onsite as well.

A nice part of town and a beautiful property!

• 4 of 5 stars
    • 5 of 5 stars
BalHarbourManager, Manager at The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort, responded to this review, July 29, 2013
Dear SuSanSK,

I wish to extend my sincere gratitude for your recent review of The St. Regis Bal Harbour. I am pleased to hear your overall experience was excellent and I look forward to sharing your kind comments with our staff and leaders.

It will be my pleasure to welcome you to our address again very soon.

Hotel Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (280)
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

A quick 3 day trip that was met with absolute perfect service. We had a server at J & G Grill, Jon llama, that after a quick question about a toy store, printed directions and called ahead about a Barbie we needed. He, also very thoughtfully, sent a CD of the band we had seen the night before for my husbands birthday. We could not have asked for better cuisine or service. Thank you St. Regis!

• 5 of 5 stars
BalHarbourManager, Manager at The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort, responded to this review, July 26, 2013
Dear DonnaChap,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review about your recent stay at the St. Regis Bal Harbour. Thank you for the kind words and lavish praise you bestowed upon Jon, I will share your good feedback. Hearing feedback from guests such as you is one of the many reasons our staff members are so proud to be a part of the St. Regis.

Zurich
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

The St Regis Bal Harbour is outstanding. i am starwood platinum member and this property is one of the reasons i alwyas come back to starwood. The rooms, the pool, the beach, the food - all amazing. Guest Service Manager Ali is an incredible guy. We love that place and i personally believe it is the nicest city hotel i have seen in the entire world. Continue that way, happy to return

Room Tip: All rooms are oceanview and are very nice
Dear AlexGZurich,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review about your recent stay at the St. Regis Bal Harbour. As a valued SPG Platinum member, we truly appreciate your feedback.

It will be my pleasure to welcome you to our address again very soon.

New York, NY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

We are big fans of the St Regis brand and love staying at their properties! Bal Harbor did not disappoint! It was our first time travelling with our new baby (4 months) and they made us feel welcome and accomodated all of our needs. We upgraded to an Imperial suite and it was gorgeous it had everything we needed! it is very family friendly and away from the madness of South Beach (which as a childless couple we enjoyed in the past but its all different now)...We will definitely be returning!

1 Thank Indot081
BalHarbourManager, Manager at The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort, responded to this review, July 25, 2013
Dear Indot081,

Thank you for the incredible compliment!

Charlotte, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

I travel over 30 plus weeks per year for business and pleasure. This hotel is one of the most beautiful properties I have stayed at. I was in a junior suite, the room and view was terrific. During the day we had the ocean villas to enjoy and they were perfect! Worth the investment! The workout facility is large and very well equipped. Our only issue was at check in when one of our rooms was not ready. The room did not become available until 6:15 pm. The management staff handled it appropriately and made up for the significant inconvenience. I will most definitely stay at this property again!! Fantastic!!!

• 4 of 5 stars
Dear Rachel R,

Thank you for staying at The St. Regis Bal Harbour during your visit to Florida. I am very pleased to learn that our team provided you with exceptional service throughout your stay and that you enjoyed the hotel. Even though our Management team was able to solve the incident to your satisfaction, I would like to apologize for the delay at check in.

Please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly if there is anything I may be able to assist in the future. I may be reached at 305-993-3310.

York,pa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

Our family stayed in ocean front deluxe room on 17th floor from June 26th till 30th. The hospitality begins moment you get off the car at this hotel Very courteous staff who accompanied us with pleasing words and made us seated comfortably while the check-in personnel registered us. They offered free water bottles while waiting to be checked in.
At every step, we found pleasing hospitality and they made us feel pampered. The room was spacious with two wash basins with mirrors and one of them even had a built in TV in the mirror. Everything could be controlled with a central module-control temperature, shears, blinds and lights at the touch of the screen located by the bedside. Very convenient.
At the beach-we were again pampered with free water and water sprays and could order food right on the beach.
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Food was excellent for vegetarians like us too.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank palur
BalHarbourManager, Manager at The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort, responded to this review, July 16, 2013
Dear palur,

Thank you for the incredible compliment! I look forward to having you return for many years to come.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

The arrival experience was very nice. The valets were extremely polite and attentive to my wife and I the moment we pulled up. I was amazed by the decor as we were escorted to the main lobby where we sat down an checked in. The room was absolutely fantastic and the view was breathtaking. Correct that, "is breathtaking" as I am writing this while sitting on my balcony overlooking the ocean. I had a few visitors stop by last night and gave Guelmi (the valet manager) their names and when they each arrived they were very impressed to find out they were expected and escorted inside. We first sag down in the main lounge an were assisted by Sheryl who was an absolute gem. She always made sure we were comfortable and was quick with a bottle of wine when we needed, not to mention extremely funny. Later we dined at J&G where I gave in and ordered the Tomahawk Steak. I can confidently say that this was the absolute best steak I have ever had. Bravo to the chef! Besides that, the restaurant is very nice and has quite an impressive wait staff.

1 Thank KireNosredna
Dear KireNosredna,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review about your recent stay at the St. Regis Bal Harbour. I appreciate your kind comments regarding our spectacular guest rooms and the magnificent views from your balcony.

Thank you for the kind words and lavish praise you bestowed upon our team - I will share your good feedback with our associates.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Bal Harbour
4.5 of 5 stars 725 reviews
COMO Metropolitan Miami Beach
#3 of 206 in Miami Beach
4.5 of 5 stars 1,088 reviews

Been to The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort? Share your experiences!