The facilities and the amenities are really 5 star. From when you walk in the front door you can see the details in the design and the decor. The pools were beautiful and the gym had the most modern equipment. What bugged me about my stay was some of the protocols such as the check in. The check in was a 15 minute affair, my stay was only one night and the check in took a lot more time than it took me too unpack. As part of the protocol they presented me with a personal letter that listed my platinum amenities, is that really necessary? All in all it was a great night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience an exclusive enclave in Bal Harbour with luxury oceanfront accommodations, quiet unwavering taste, anticipatory service and seductive amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Prestigia, TravelUp, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Bal Harbour Hotel Bal Harbour
- The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort Florida