My wife and I stayed here for 4 days. We have stayed in many fine hotels across the country. By far this was the most enjoyable. The hotel is magnificent, rooms are gorgeous. I couldnt get my self to leave the balcony of our room. I just wanted to sit there all day.
The best part was the staff. The word no, is not in their vocabulary. They made us feel like An A-List hollywood celebrity couple. For the 4 days we stayed there, I actually started feeling like a am a superstar.
in particular there was this lovely women at the front desk. Her name was Emily. We were just walking by and started to talk to her. Emily was so nice, and pleasant to talk to. She made us feel like we were a special guest at her own home. Thank you Emily, thank you St Regis!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience an exclusive enclave in Bal Harbour with luxury oceanfront accommodations, quiet unwavering taste, anticipatory service and seductive amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Bal Harbour Hotel Bal Harbour
- The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort Florida