Just got home from a 5nt stay at this incredible hotel! The rooms were beautifully spacious and a perfect set up for 2 girl friends traveling together. We enjoyed every detail to the huge ocean view balcony to the relaxing "rain" shower in the bathroom. One evening, we had some difficulty opening our bottle of wine...and ended up cracking part of the bottle's neck. The next night, we got back to our room to find an entirely new bottle with a sweet note telling us to contact them upon opening! You are treated like royalty at both the beach and pool area...with the chairs, towels and umbrellas all being set up to one's liking! Yes, things are on the spendy side...but basically, you get what you pay for....top notch service!! My only "constructive" comment would be to figure out the fire alarm systems. The alarm went off 4 times during our visit....once at 2:30am. My concern would be if there ever really WAS a fire? The staff didn't seem too concerned. All in all...I would recommend this hotel to anyone and everyone!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience an exclusive enclave in Bal Harbour with luxury oceanfront accommodations, quiet unwavering taste, anticipatory service and seductive amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Vacatia, Prestigia, Priceline, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Bal Harbour Hotel Bal Harbour
- The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort Florida