Tecno-hotel, soft touch lights, sheers, drapes, elevators. Luxury everywhere, incredible pillows, sheets and towels, great design but rooms not so comfortable, I really didn't like the distribution of baths in the room, with a pass in between. Furthermore, in spite it wouldn't be so important, the complimentary amenities Remede (shampoo, conditioner, body lotion) smell like a desinfectant cleansing product, nice but...
The service was variable, in some sectors was good (Reception, Check Out, Beach) and poor in others: Reception at breakfast and Concierge.
The location is great, and the ocean views are amazing .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience an exclusive enclave in Bal Harbour with luxury oceanfront accommodations, quiet unwavering taste, anticipatory service and seductive amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, TravelUp, Priceline, Prestigia, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Bal Harbour Hotel Bal Harbour
- The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort Florida