This hotel has beautiful rooms and excellent service, however in my view it lacks the wow factor i have found in other hotels this level of prices and reputation. The beeakfast for example, is subpar both in variety and in the room where it is served. The beach area is so so in its design, does not show all the hype that has been made about this new venue. I think, unless you need to be at the beach, the Mandarin is a better choice in miami for a luxury stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience an exclusive enclave in Bal Harbour with luxury oceanfront accommodations, quiet unwavering taste, anticipatory service and seductive amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Prestigia, TravelUp, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Bal Harbour Hotel Bal Harbour
- The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort Florida