We stayed at the St. Regis Bal Harbour for our 10 year wedding anniversary. It was just the two of us - no kids - and we were thrilled to be staying at this beautiful resort. There were some hiccups with our check-in and late check-out which were not resolved and very disappointing but we were promised they would make it up to us upon our return at a later date. I'll try to hold them to that promise! We are loyal SPG Platinum members and even though it was our anniversary - which we mentioned when making the reservation- there was not even a mention of our anniversary. Nothing.
The resort itself is beautiful. Very modern and elegant. The rooms are amazing - very spacious and well appointed with very large balconies offering a perfect view. Service seemed slow but it was Spring Break so we figured they were simply overbooked. We didn't spend much time at the pool but it was very busy and looked nice. We spent our time mostly on the beach while we were there and it was impeccable. Fantastic service on the beach - umbrellas, chairs, towels - even complimentary sun screen. Sadly, the famous butler service which we have enjoyed at other St. Regis properties was nonexistent. Even requesting a small item like a curling iron to be brought up to the room for an hour was not fulfilled - even with a salon on site. Other than that, a very nice getaway in a beautiful location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience an exclusive enclave in Bal Harbour with luxury oceanfront accommodations, quiet unwavering taste, anticipatory service and seductive amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Amex, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Bal Harbour Hotel Bal Harbour
- The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort Florida