Spent a week at this gorgeous resort escaping the January cold of Atlantic Canada. Very impressive property, very impressive service! We have stayed at several St Regis Hotels in America and Europe and the service here is as good as it gets! From the moment you walk in and are met with a glass of welcome champagne by Lenny the Lobby Butler, you are just getting a taste of what's to come. Not only is the service excellent but friendly as well (very important to us).The modern decor is very attractive with plenty of bling, crystal and silver contrasting with the gorgeous deep purple orchids! The state of the art elevators are designed for total security providing access to hotel guests only and only to their specific floor. The rooms are very spacious (more of a junior suite) and well appointed. Large foyer with double closet, 4-piece bath with double sinks, deep soaker tub & oversized shower, mirror TV, separate powder room, plenty of travertine marble, large walk-in closet with the 1st room safe I've seen with a convenient interior light, spacious bedroom with king bed, desk, large flat screen TV, curved sectional seating, glass cocktail table, wet bar, power drapes & the latest in light controlling electronics. Huge balcony overlooking the ocean (as do all rooms) with 2 chaise lounges, ottomans and table & chairs for dining al fresco. Beach is not huge but lovely fine sand and the beach butlers wait on you hand & foot offering drinks, lunch, suntan lotion, cooling spritz, etc. Ocean temperatures in January were perfect, warm but still refreshing. There are 2 pools; one for families with children and one for adults only. Adult pool is very quiet as most people seem to prefer the beach. Bar & light lunch available nearby or from the pool butlers. Spa is excellent 5-star with well-trained professional staff offering a nice selection of treatments. Atlántico is open for a la carte breakfasts or buffet/brunch which is complimentary for Platinum SPG members as well as other nice Platinum perks. Everything about this property is 1st class but the crowning glory is the J & G Grill!!! Resident Chef de Cuisine Richard Gras is absolutely Fantastic! What a gift! On most trips we may eat 2 or 3 times a week at the hotel restaurant if it's good and the other nights we experiment around town. This chef is soooo good we ate here every single night! It didn't matter what we tried it was prepared to perfection! We highly recommend this resort and especially Chef Richard Gras, looking forward to a return visit!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience an exclusive enclave in Bal Harbour with luxury oceanfront accommodations, quiet unwavering taste, anticipatory service and seductive amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, Vacatia, Ctrip TA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and HotelsClick so you can book your The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Bal Harbour Hotel Bal Harbour
- The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort Florida