This hotel is truly a glorious place to stay. Every direction you turn, you are looking at something beautiful whether it's the ocean/beach, the pool area, or the interior decor of the hotel itself. There are plenty of spots to sit and relax, and a great wine bar as well. The rooms are stunning... I was upgraded without asking to basically an apartment of my own, complete with two bathrooms, a living room, dining area, kitchen and bedroom (room 1702) and it was so relaxing and fun. The service is also prompt and impeccable. Everything is very high tech, including a bathroom mirror that morphs into a television and the elevators and light switches are all in iPad-like form. The latter takes a bit getting used to for the less tech-savvy among us, but overall nothing too complicated. You really can't go wrong at this place! I was traveling on business but really regretted I didn't bring my kids. It's very luxurious and upscale, but also quite kid-friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience an exclusive enclave in Bal Harbour with luxury oceanfront accommodations, quiet unwavering taste, anticipatory service and seductive amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Ctrip TA, Vacatia, Priceline, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Bal Harbour Hotel Bal Harbour
- The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort Florida