I've stayed in alot of hotels around the world, and this hotel is right up there with one of the best I've ever stayed in. The staff were so helpful and professional, it was just what we ordered from a weekend away to totally relax and recharge.
The pool staff was especially wonderful. I can't remember his name but he was tall, dark and name started with a R. He couldn't have been more helpful and professional to us as we sat and took in the beautiful property of the St. Regis.
The nightly turn down service was topnotch and they didn't miss anything.
The rooms were very large, and the deck off of every room amazing and a view to die for of the Atlantic. Large lounge chairs on deck provided a wonderful retreat.
The beds were so comfortable to the point that you didn't want to get out of them in the am. We got room service in the Am to get coffee delivered to our rooms so we could have it on the deck and a small breakfast. The food and tray delivered was presented in a 6 star quality.
Thank you St. Regis Bal Harbour for a memorable weekend and one we will not forget!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience an exclusive enclave in Bal Harbour with luxury oceanfront accommodations, quiet unwavering taste, anticipatory service and seductive amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Starwood, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, TravelUp, Agoda, Prestigia, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Bal Harbour Hotel Bal Harbour
- The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort Florida