I've stayed at several St. Regis properties, mostly in California and Florida, and this property by far is the best of all of them. And not just because it's brand new, modern and beautiful, but also because of the excellent service. From the moment that you're greeted when you pull up in the car, all the way to the escort to the room, it's first class service all the way. Everyone is very courteous and knowledgeable about the hotel and they go out of their way to make sure that you're comfortable, that all of your needs are meant and that you're having a pleasant stay. The rooms are very elegant and modern, quality materials were utilized though out, and the ocean views are memorable. The food was excellent and the room service very accurate and prompt. The rooms we stayed in had large balconies with nice patio furniture. I hope the St. Regis keeps up the level of service, I look forward to coming back soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience an exclusive enclave in Bal Harbour with luxury oceanfront accommodations, quiet unwavering taste, anticipatory service and seductive amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Orbitz, Priceline, Prestigia, TravelUp, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Bal Harbour Hotel Bal Harbour
- The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort Florida