Big rooms, modern design big balconies with ocean views. They checked us in early and allowed us to check out late. Ground crew professional and not looking for tips. Beach great. Location across the street from Bal Harbour mall great. I did feel a little constricted by my food choices and the fact that I had to pay for coffee in the morning. I think I would happily spend more money here, and wished management realized it was a 5 star hotel and not charge for essentials.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort is a peerless haven of oceanfront elegance, refined luxury, and anticipatory service. Awarded the coveted Forbes five-star and AAA five-diamond awards for 2017, our exclusive hotel is directly across from the celebrated Bal Harbour Shops; the whirlwind energy of South Beach and premier events like the world-renowned Art Basel are moments away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Prestigia, Travelocity, Agoda, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Bal Harbour Hotel Bal Harbour
- The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort Florida