Big rooms, modern design big balconies with ocean views. They checked us in early and allowed us to check out late. Ground crew professional and not looking for tips. Beach great. Location across the street from Bal Harbour mall great. I did feel a little constricted by my food choices and the fact that I had to pay for coffee in the morning. I think I would happily spend more money here, and wished management realized it was a 5 star hotel and not charge for essentials.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience an exclusive enclave in Bal Harbour with luxury oceanfront accommodations, quiet unwavering taste, anticipatory service and seductive amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Agoda, Hotwire, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Bal Harbour Hotel Bal Harbour
- The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort Florida