My husband and I were able to stay at the St Regis Bal Harbour this fall for just 1 night. I had stayed there one other time with my daughter. It's a great spot for a short visit because you can just walk across the street for food and shopping at almost any time of the day or evening at the Shoppes of Bal Harbour. Our dinner and breakfast at the J&G Grill were just delicious, with fine service and a great view. We even had our very good friends who live in Miami Beach over for lunch and they loved it!
I really liked the welcome champagne with the attention of a handsome butler to boot!!
Only had one problem, never resolved with the breakfast room service. The waiter brought the wrong order at the wrong time(too early) to our room. It was still dark and I couldn't find my glasses to see when I answered the door, so I didn't immediately know that the order was wrong. I called down and had the order resent correctly, I thought, but again it still wasn't right. Not to worry, I would still stay there again and again, just to sit in the beautiful bar and be pampered for a couple days by an awesome, professional staff. Eat wonderful food and look out over a beautiful beach!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience an exclusive enclave in Bal Harbour with luxury oceanfront accommodations, quiet unwavering taste, anticipatory service and seductive amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amex, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Bal Harbour Hotel Bal Harbour
- The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort Florida