Stayed only one night, but will definitely come back. We had a room on the 20th floor with a large balcony and a stunning view. Went to dinner at the J&G restaurant which we enjoyed. Can't say anything about the spa, as we didn't have time enough to go there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience an exclusive enclave in Bal Harbour with luxury oceanfront accommodations, quiet unwavering taste, anticipatory service and seductive amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Bal Harbour Hotel Bal Harbour
- The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort Florida