What a beautiful hotel! I was able to check in earlier and the staff immediately took care of me. My room was on the 10th floor facing the ocean. The terrace was huge and the view amazing! My husband and I had dinner at J&G Grill and it was very good. The waiter was very friendly and had many great recommendations....we ordered the halibut and stone crab specials and the steak for 2 was delicious. You must try the ginger cosmopolitan...it is one of the best I've had.
Although we were only there for one night we really wanted to spend as much time in the room as possible. We ordered room service for breakfast and it came within 1/2 hour from calling. We ate on the terrace while looking out at the ocean. It was a great stay! This is truly a 5 star hotel and if you like shopping you just walk across the street to the Bal Harbor shops.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience an exclusive enclave in Bal Harbour with luxury oceanfront accommodations, quiet unwavering taste, anticipatory service and seductive amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amex, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Bal Harbour Hotel Bal Harbour
- The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort Florida