The pros : beachfront location in posh neighborood of Miami. Impressive and modern building with very well fitted bedrooms.
The cons : disappointing booking management, despite early request for connecting rooms we were only informed that this wasn't possible upon checkin, despite being in regular contact with the hotel. We ended up never receiving the key to the second room (and not paying for it of course). Also no upgrade offered despite being a platinium SPG member. Restaurant for breakfast was clearly not sized for the number of guests staying at the property and this resulted in a large queue which is just unexpected for an hotel of this level. Buffet was mostly empty and items had to be requested individually.
Last but not least the butler service is certainly not matching the service levels experienced in St Regis Asian hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience an exclusive enclave in Bal Harbour with luxury oceanfront accommodations, quiet unwavering taste, anticipatory service and seductive amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Bal Harbour Hotel Bal Harbour
- The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort Florida