Great Hotel! Amazing technology! Great food and service at Atlantico (open for breakfast). The check in staff was rude, but all of the other employees from the maid staff, valets, and butler were amazing! The first time I was here was in March 2012 and the check in experience has definitely deteriorated since. Also, be prepared for your privacy to be compromised on the balcony as your neighbors will be able to see and hear you...major architectural design flaw. However, the views are gorgeous if you can get over your neighbors! Overall, great stay...will come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience an exclusive enclave in Bal Harbour with luxury oceanfront accommodations, quiet unwavering taste, anticipatory service and seductive amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, TravelUp, Priceline, Prestigia, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Bal Harbour Hotel Bal Harbour
- The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort Florida