The review below me just nailed it so I will not elaborate (looooove that review,btw!). We're here now for 5 nights. It is truly fabulous. I would recommend it to anyone not needing or wanting the party/bustle-hustle of SoBe at their doorstep. I have been relieved and elated to come back to the welcoming, luxurious entrance of The St. Regis every night after dining out in Miami Beach. The rooms are outstanding. Just like the photos. The only issue is service - as described by Spades below. At the pool and even the beach... (Why aren't they pushing drinks when the gratuity is automatic??) Umbrella charge for any guest is silly. All in all, we are thoroughly thrilled with our stay and would come back our next trip if we can be so lucky.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience an exclusive enclave in Bal Harbour with luxury oceanfront accommodations, quiet unwavering taste, anticipatory service and seductive amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Prestigia, TravelUp, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Bal Harbour Hotel Bal Harbour
- The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort Florida