WITH MY WIFE, WE ARE FANS OF CHEF Jean Georges Vongerichten. We started many years ago with Vong (we still complain about its close, for us, the BEST of all JG's restaurants). We have dine among others, in Vong, Spice Market, Mercer Kitchen, Jo Jo, Jean Georges Shanghai and in all of them we have french food with an asian touch or asian food with a french touch. Unfortunately, not this time. Very good but that touch was absent. Excellent disposition (it recalled us of that of Shanghai). The question is, did JGV put his name but not his knowledge in this new restaurant? Please, Jean George, reopen Vong
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience an exclusive enclave in Bal Harbour with luxury oceanfront accommodations, quiet unwavering taste, anticipatory service and seductive amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, Priceline, Vacatia, Ctrip TA, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Bal Harbour Hotel Bal Harbour
- The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort Florida