We were very disappointed with this hotel. We picked it because of the ratings at this site, but our experience was not as good as others. The staff could be nice, but somewhat young and clueless. We are HH Diamond and none of our perks were given or offered, not major, but it's suppose to be done. This hotel was priced about $ 70 more than the others in the area and it was just not worth it.
One major complaint was the breakfast. It was one of the worst hotel breakfasts we have had in a while. It consisted of what was suppose to be make your own eggs benedict yuck - it was really bad, one waffle maker for entire crowd (could not get near it), three generic cold cereals, unidentified fruit, yogurt, and terrible store bought bagels and bread slices. We left hungry.
The room was nice and the furnishings were nice. Two entire walls one in bedroom and one in living room had the wallpaper all buckled up. The bath was done cheaply with plastic shower insert and wallpaper coming loose. The kitchen looked good, but we were not there long enough to use it.
The pool is outdoors and we arrived on a really cool night - were not able to use it.
Overall, may be good for a family staying for a while or a business traveler whose company pays the check, but overall not up to quality of other Homewoods.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Hotel.de, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Homewood Suites by Hilton Wilmington - Brandywine Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites By Hilton Wilmington - Brandywine Valley Hotel Wilmington
- Hilton Wilmington
- Homewood Suites Wilmington
- Homewood Wilmington
- Homewood Suites Brandywine Valley
- Wilmington Hilton
- Wilmington Homewood Suites