“Fabulous Experience - Extreme Value for Your Money”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Wilmington - Brandywine Valley
Ranked #1 of 13 Hotels in Wilmington
Virginia Beach, United States
“Fabulous Experience - Extreme Value for Your Money”
Reviewed August 24, 2013

Homewood Suites is a fabulous experience. The staff is friendly. Rooms are large and comfortable. The complimentary meals are fabulous! Best nights of sleep I've ever had while traveling on businessl Highly recommend for business and personal travel!

1 Thank Susan P

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
Jacksonville, United States
Reviewed August 23, 2013

I enjoyed my stay at the Homewood Suites hotel in Delaware. the quality and service was excellent. The complimnetary breakfast was delicious and I was able to work comfortably from my room. I also enjoyed the location and the beautiful horse farm and walking trail directly behind the hotel. I would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling in the area.

2 Thank Courtney K
Wapwallopen, United States
Reviewed August 21, 2013

I have traveled extensively with my family, sometimes to very high end hotels. So it is with gratitude and surprise that I can honestly say this was my most pleasant extended stay thus far. I seldom travel for business and can find it a bit lonesome when I do. However, the wonderful, helpful,friendly staff, delicious food, and clean, comfortable well decorated environment made me feel more at home than I thought possible. I must add that the lovely staff also created an environment conducive to making new friends. I didn't expect the breakfasts and dinners to be anything special because they were complimentary but they were delicious. The desserts and cookies were also wonderful. Everyone I encountered during my stay was helpful and kind. When I returned to my place of employment, I highly recommended that others choose Homewood Suites. I will seek Homewood Suites out in the future. Thanks so very much!!

1 Thank Susan B
Clinton
Reviewed August 21, 2013

The hotel is near a lot of great shopping and restaurants. The pool looked nice even though I didn't get a chance to venture in because of rainy weather. Very pleasant staff and very nice accomodations. Couldn't ask for more...

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

1 Thank jpgoto
Allegany, United States
Reviewed August 15, 2013

Stayed in a suite with 3 adults and 2 children. The room was spacious, clean and very comfortable. The pool was the largest hotel pool I have seen outside of Florida and was great for the kids and for my own fitness needs. The complementary breakfast was as good as any restaurant buffet that I've been to.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

1 Thank Christina G
Philadelphia, United States
Reviewed August 15, 2013

We stayed here with our children and found the hotel to be quite pleasant. Everyone found something to eat at the complimentary breakfast, and we loved the 24-hour coffee/tea/hot chocolate bar. Overall, the hotel was quite clean, the room was spacious, and the pool surprisingly pleasant. Only one drawback--smoking is allowed in the pool area, which did make us leave the pool a bit early. Nonetheless, a nice hotel.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

2 Thank Peter G
Chesterfield, VA
Reviewed August 14, 2013

We stay at this hotel every couple months when we visit family in the WIlmington area and it is like home away from home. The staff is very friendly, the suites are always clean and very comfortable and the food is amazing ! We highly recommend this hotel !

Room Tip: The second floor is great or if you can get on the backside of the hotel there is a view of a beauti...