$151
$387
$199
Preferred Hotels
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $268/night.

$149
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $168/night.

Inn At Wilmington(Wilmington)(Great Value!)
$108
$104
Priceline
$68
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $81/night.

$179
$152
$179
  • Pool
All reviewsfull kitchenoutdoor pooltwo bedroom suitebrandywine valleygreat hotellongwood gardensfree breakfastshopping and restaurantsred lobsterstate parkrooms are largeother hotelsshort drivebusiness tripwilmington areawaffleswould definitely stay here again
Reviewed August 4, 2013

Arriving at the hotel, the lobby is large while beautiful. The suite was a great size, small kitchen, small "living room," little work area for those do business and the bedroom was a perfect size for a hotel. Since we were with my elderly parents, we stayed in a handicapped room which allowed us to have a large bathroom along with a large shower. Besides the room, what really surprised me was the quality of the dinner buffet and breakfast buffet. The night we arrived there were stuffed shells and meatballs as the main course. Since we were eating with my cousin who lives 5 minutes away from the hotel we weren't eating at the hotel for a large meal. My husband and daughter were hungry so they decided to check the food out for a snack. But they couldn't resist because the food was amazing. Eventually, I went out to try the food myself and I couldn't disagree. The food was so much better than what anyone would expect from a hotel. Besides the taste of the food, there was a variety of food. There was a salad bar, chips and pretzels, two types of entrees and many different types of drinks both hot and cold. Besides the amazing dinner, the breakfast was also very good. Your typical breakfast food (eggs,bacon,toast) with an amazing taste. If you weren't in the mood for what the hotel was offering, there are some typical chain restaurants such as a TGIF's. The outdoor pool was also amazing with a great temperature. There was no large interaction with the staff but they seemed fairly nice. Overall, my stay at the Homewood Suites in Willimington, Delaware was a great choice!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 31, 2013

This hotel was great! I was very impressed with the friendly staff and the complimentary breakfast AND dinner. Food was magnificent and unexpected. Felt right at home here! I would definitely stay here again if I come into the area. Thank you for a wonderful experience!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Reviewed July 27, 2013

We are staying here right now. We're on our way down to Myrtle Beach but decided to stop in Wilmington to see the Winterthur Museum first. We are in room 413. The room is quite a surprise, it's big and it's clean! The bed last night was very comfortable and it had 3 pillows, 2 small and 1 large feather pillow. There are 2 large tv s in the suite also. The small kitchen area is a nice convenience, it's really not that small.there is a 24 hour free coffee, tea, hot chocolate bar in the lobby. Coffee is a bit weak but not a big deal. The pool area is very nice. The hotel is set back off the road down a driveway and is nice and quiet. We will be coming back here when we visit the other mansions and Longwood gardens. Haven't had breakfast yet, that's included too but when I went down to get coffee the staff was setting up and it looked like there was going to be a big selection if food. You can't go wrong for this place, with tax we paid $132.00 per night.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Typically staying at this hotel for business 1 week each year, I have nothing bad to say. It is clean, well maintained, the rooms are very comfortable, spacious and accommodating and the included buffet breakfast never leaves you hungry! A very good stay and with the outdoor pool, when it's hot out, makes for a nice add on. The only thing I have to say from the other end is that the fitness centre (last time I was there...May 2011...this date was not available for me to choose in the "when did you travel" option) was lacking. Still had what you needed to get a workout in on the road, but could be a bit bigger with just a bit more and newer equipment. Overall though, a good stay.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 12, 2013

The staff was great, the room clean, large and confortable, hot breakfast every day and a well maintained pool area that even had outside bathrooms. Would definitely stay there again. Great for a couple or a family.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple