“Very clean room, but dark- even in the daytime.More...”

Days Inn Wilmington/newark
Ranked #11 of 13 Hotels in Wilmington

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
  • Hungarian first
  • Korean first
Wilmington
Reviewed April 16, 2014

The service here was top notch. it was very easy to book this hotel on line.
It was nice to have a wide variety of choices for breakfast. Checking I and out was very easy to do. Because I have mobility issues I got a first level room, I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

daysinnwilm, General Manager at Days Inn Wilmington/newark, responded to this review, April 18, 2014
My staff and I thank you for your review of our property and service. We look forward to seeing you again in the future to assist with your travel needs.
Wilmington
Reviewed April 14, 2014

The desk clerk and breakfast buffet staff were very helpful and pleasant. The location is good. The rooms were clean. I would stay there again.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

daysinnwilm, General Manager at Days Inn Wilmington/newark, responded to this review, April 16, 2014
Thank you, I am glad my staff and property met all your expectations. Thank you for choosing to stay with us, it was our pleasure to serve you.
San Marcos, California
Reviewed April 2, 2014

This was our first time in Delaware and it was delightful. The room was comfortable and well taken care of. The water pressure in the shower could have been better, but that was our only complaint. The woman who prepared the continental breakfast was courteous and very friendly. It seemed like we knew her for years. I am a chef so it is easy to find flaws, but I did not find any. I must say that her operation made our stay exceptional. My family and I stayed there for 6 days and had the same high quality every morning. I failed to get her name, but she should be commended.
If you want a comfortable place to stay with probably the best continental breakfast in the area, stay here. We will be back again.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
daysinnwilm, General Manager at Days Inn Wilmington/newark, responded to this review, April 3, 2014
Thank you so much we appreciate you taking the time to give your review. My staff and I want to let you know it was our pleasure to serve you and give you a taste of Delawarean hospitality. We look forward to seeing you soon.