“Would recommend.”

Days Inn Wilmington/newark
Ranked #11 of 13 Hotels in Wilmington
Reviewed November 17, 2013

Overall, this was a good, inexpensive place to stay. The hotel was clean and served breakfast in the morning. My only complaint was that the bathrooms need to be renovated. They were clean but outdated.
I would recommend.

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
daysinnwilm, General Manager at Days Inn Wilmington/newark, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2013

We know you many choices for your traveling needs and we are glad you chose to stay with us. My staff and I are pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and we appreciate your review.

Reviewed November 12, 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
daysinnwilm, General Manager at Days Inn Wilmington/newark, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2013

Reviewed November 12, 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 11, 2013

Reviewed November 11, 2013

Made me sick I checked in and back out. There is scum and pubic hairs in the tub. Moldy shower curtain and tub would not drain. Stains on carpet, bent bed, ripped sheet and filthy air conditioner. Worst days inn I have even been to. Went to front desk to speak to manager. Manager said "all rooms are the same." Did not offer to correct situation. I was scheduled to stay a week but I checked out right away and stayed at another hotel.

• Stayed: September 2013

I apologize again for the situation with your stay. I take any report of this nature very seriously, that is why I am going to take the liberty of a more in depth response.I stated the evening we talked that I would be willing to change your room if you were unhappy, but you stated you wanted to check out instead of that option. You asked me if all the rooms were the same design and I said yes. Never did I state that all the rooms were in the same condition as you stated yours to be. I subsequently apologized again and stated to you that your company has been staying with us for years and we never had a problem in the past.. My staff and I inspected the room thoroughly and found no hairs in the tub, the shower curtain liner was discolored from hair dye not dirt or filth as stated, but should have been replaced and has been. The mattress is beginning to show signs of bowing in the middle and will be replaced but is not like a hammock. I am sorry you did not give us an opportunity to rectify the situation, but if you ask your fellow employees I am sure you will find out they have been more than satisfied with our services over the years.

Reviewed November 8, 2013