I am a road warrior, traveling for business almost every week of the year. This hotel is absolutely the worst at customer service, the rudest people in business. I have had a billing discrepancy with this hotel which was due to THEIR mistake and they are not willing to adjust it, at no cost. Their Revenue Manager, Stacey Sanchez, is the most unprofessional person who has no idea about client retention and revenue management as a concept. They are willing to lose a business traveler for good for $100. That's definitely Revenue Management at its best. Well, I guess I will take mine and my company's revenues elsewhere. Not to Sheraton Wilmington, or Sheraton in general. Do NOT go to this hotel. They will nickel and dime you (and the building looks pretty nasty anyway).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Suites Wilmington is in Brandywine Valley by Rodney Square, Grand Opera House, museums, and many corporate headquarters. Our all-suites hotel has 7 meeting rooms which hold up to 300 guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your Sheraton Suites Wilmington Downtown Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Suites Wilmington Hotel Wilmington
- Sheraton Hotel Wilmington
- Sheraton Wilmington
- Wilmington Sheraton