My wife on I went on an impromptu road trip to Delaware and we ended up here on a last minute booking. (literally logged on the SPG app whilst close by)
We ended up with a great rate and on the top floor in a huge suite. The room, which was a bedroom/lounge split) was well appointed, the bed was comfortable and we enjoyed our stay.
We also brought our dog (a dachshund) for the trip and they were very accommodating taking dogs <40lbs.
The only issues we had were with hot water, not sure why but we struggled with it. They're also a little light on staff (I suspect that's a weekend thing as the town is basically deserted). We wanted to get breakfast downstairs, but they wouldn't do a la carte - it was about 10:30am so we may have missed it I guess.
Despite that, I would stay here again though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Suites Wilmington is in Brandywine Valley by Rodney Square, Grand Opera House, museums, and many corporate headquarters. Our all-suites hotel has 7 meeting rooms which hold up to 300 guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Starwood so you can book your Sheraton Suites Wilmington Downtown Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Suites Wilmington Hotel Wilmington
- Sheraton Hotel Wilmington
- Sheraton Wilmington
- Wilmington Sheraton