The hotel was recently renovated so the rooms are nicely appointed with modern furnishing and decors. However, the doors weren't replaced and the off-white color reveals their age and the bathroom wasn't fully renovated. The both the living area of the suite and the bedroom were very large. Comparatively the bathroom was very small. The microwave and empty mini-fridge were nice amenities.
For guests intending to use the living room to house sleepers, the doors separating the bedroom from the living room have slats so light and noise will be an issue.
Free overnight parking on the weekend was readily available on the street in front and around the hotel. There are some people sleeping in the park but nothing happened to my car.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Suites Wilmington is in Brandywine Valley by Rodney Square, Grand Opera House, museums, and many corporate headquarters. Our all-suites hotel has 7 meeting rooms which hold up to 300 guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your Sheraton Suites Wilmington Downtown Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Suites Wilmington Hotel Wilmington
- Sheraton Hotel Wilmington
- Sheraton Wilmington
- Wilmington Sheraton