This is a good comfortable hotel in downtown Wilmington, with a good location . The suite style rooms were large, well-appointed and very comfortable with flat screen TV’s in both of the rooms and an efficient air conditioning system. My only real complaint against they charge so much for in room Wi-Fi connection? Free internet access was available from the small business centre in the lobby.
In summary I would call this hotel comfortable but with no particular stand out feature
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Suites Wilmington is in Brandywine Valley by Rodney Square, Grand Opera House, museums, and many corporate headquarters. Our all-suites hotel has 7 meeting rooms which hold up to 300 guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com and Agoda so you can book your Sheraton Suites Wilmington Downtown Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Suites Wilmington Hotel Wilmington
- Sheraton Hotel Wilmington
- Sheraton Wilmington
- Wilmington Sheraton