Sheraton Suites Wilmington Downtown Hotel
  • Pool
$189
Westin.com
  • Pool
Inn at Wilmington(Wilmington)(Great Value!)
$118
$189
$180
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
All reviewsclub levelunderground garagehotel restaurantsitting areabed was very comfortablegreat rateseparate bedroomthis past weekendcoffee makerper dayfitness centercheck in was easyfront desk staffguest roomsvery nice hotelhotel staffbusiness hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 13, 2013

I was staying here on a business trip. Nice location. Great restaurant in the lobby called Basil. Some really friendly staff who go the extra mile to take care of you (especially Miguel and Courtney)! Would go back there again when possible.

• Stayed: February 2013
Dasha G, Manager at Sheraton Suites Wilmington Downtown Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide your feedback. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay at Sheraton Suites Wilmington Downtown Hotel. We are also happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience at Basil as well as the customer service provided by our associates. We look forward to welcoming you at hour hotel during your next stay in Wilmington.

Reviewed February 3, 2013

This past month we were staying at this hotel because of a death in our family. You can only imagine how difficult the weekend was. I realized that I had forgotten some makeup at home. I told our waitress, Kelly Porter, my situation and asked where the nearest Walgreens or CVS was, so I could go buy it. She (without hesitation) offered to go for me. Needless to say, I was amazed. She didn't want to take my money until she brought me the makeup. Within the hour, I had my makeup, and her sensitivity was so appreciated. Now, that's service!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
EJolikko, General Manager at Sheraton Suites Wilmington Downtown Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2013

I am very sorry to hear about your family’s loss. I can only imagine how tough it must have been for you. However, I am glad to see that the staff (in particular, Kelly) made stay a little bit easier. The staff strives to give great service; I am so glad that you were able to experience that type of service during your family’s stay. Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay, the staff and I truly appreciate it.

Reviewed January 30, 2013

Very nice service from front desk and Basil restaurant. Room is standard for this chain and up to cleanliness standards. Nothing remarkable one way or the other. The room is spacious and lounge area roomy. All the comforts of home,

Room Tip: No way to get a bad room here, quiet and hotel is small enough to get around easily,
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
EJolikko, General Manager at Sheraton Suites Wilmington Downtown Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2013

Thank you for your feedback concerning your recent stay. The staff and I take great pride in meeting/exceeding every guest’s expectations during their stay with us, it appears that we only did an average job during your recent visit and for that I apologize. I hope that the next time you are in the Wilmington area you give the hotel another try. Thank you again and have a great weekend.
Warm Regards,

Reviewed January 26, 2013

On site parking makes in/out easy, but at $16 , not cheap...
Check in smooth and efficient, stepped up hotel security measures (must use key in elevator, to use restroom near lobby bar...) raises concern over the quality of the downtown neighborhood - nut a good thing , no doubt, that the measures are in place...
Being SPG Platinum, I expected a top floor 15 or 16 , instead of 10, but no big deal... Spacious room nicely appointed with 2 flat screen TV's, coffee maker, nice couch & sitting area, but room had an order of some type of treatment, since I was late for appointments and leaving before 6am next morning, I did not bother to ask for room change... Bathroom amenities were weak - only shampoo, conditioner & lotion - no mouthwash, shave cream tube, Q-tips etc, which I expect at Sheraton... two tiles in shower were pushed in 1/4 inch under bath spout - water entering there and needs to be repaired before major repair necessitated...
First time at a Sheraton Lounge where the "2 beers or wine" were cash bar - ??? - I suppose each property can do as they choose - but it was my first time being charged - snacks that were available were better than other Sheratons I have stayed in...

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
EJolikko, General Manager at Sheraton Suites Wilmington Downtown Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2013

Thank you for your comments regarding your stay. Club Floors consist of the 9th, 11th, 12th and 14th floors with the Club Lounge located on the 11th. However, if you want to to be on a higher floor, please request it at either check-in or when the reservation is made. The staff will do everything possible to ensure that the request is honored.
Again thank your continued loyalty and the staff and I look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in the Wilmington area.
Warm Regards

Reviewed January 25, 2013

My husband and I stay at this hotel every year in October to attend an event in Wilmington. As usual our room was alright but the customer service really suffered since our last stay. The ice machine on our floor was broken but we were only able to access one other floor in the hotel, the club floor. Our bed was very comfortable and our room was clean. Upon check out, I left one of my boots there and did not realize until that night when I unpacked. I called the hotel and was put through to a voice mail. I left a message but did not hear back so in the next 3 days, I called several more times. I asked that they not put me into the voice mail because nobody calls back. So instead, they put me on hold multiple times, for 15 minutes average. Finally they told me that they found my boot, I had told them it was a black leather knee high boot. The next night my husband drove to the hotel, about 15 miles, and the boot they were holding was a brown suede ankle boot. I realize that it was our fault that my boot was left there, but the aggravating phone calls and hold time and the inconvenience of driving there and back for nothing was beyond frustrating and I'm out a pair of $90 boots!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay at the Sheraton Suites Wilmington Downtown, we truly appreciate it. The staff strives to meet/ exceed the expectations of every guest, I apologize that they did not during your stay. I personally searched the lost and found area as well as every floor housekeeping closet and did not locate the black boot that you misplaced. If for some reason the boot does appear, the housekeeping department will contact you immediately.
Sincerely