Stayed at this hotel while traveling on business and this had made me seriously consider the Sheraton chain for family travel. The bed was VERY comfortable, the service in the restaurant, at the counter and for room service was perfect, Room was spacious clean and well kept, Never saw pool or gym but will definitely be booking this hotel for a return visit.
Quiet with no noise from other rooms made it easy to sleep- now if they could just block the sound of the incessant sirens from out on the streets :)
Restaurant and breakfast was very good. Homefries were frozen type so i skipped but everything else was very fresh and cooked wonderfully.
Parking garage seemed a little narrow, i might be leery of bringing a long or large vehicle into it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Suites Wilmington is in Brandywine Valley by Rodney Square, Grand Opera House, museums, and many corporate headquarters. Our all-suites hotel has 7 meeting rooms which hold up to 300 guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Sheraton Suites Wilmington Downtown Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Suites Wilmington Hotel Wilmington
- Sheraton Hotel Wilmington
- Sheraton Wilmington
- Wilmington Sheraton