Paid a total of $70 on Priceline for what ended up being a king suite. The suite itself is very large with a nice layout. There are flat screens in both rooms.
As for the negatives. The sofa is quite hard. The carpet has a bunch of stains and the bathroom had some hair in the corners of the floors. Priceline showed that the room had free wifi but it turns out that it's $10 per device per day. Hotel parking costs $16/day.
Overall good for what I payed but not up to actual 4 star standards.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Suites Wilmington is in Brandywine Valley by Rodney Square, Grand Opera House, museums, and many corporate headquarters. Our all-suites hotel has 7 meeting rooms which hold up to 300 guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Sheraton Suites Wilmington Downtown Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Suites Wilmington Hotel Wilmington
- Sheraton Hotel Wilmington
- Sheraton Wilmington
- Wilmington Sheraton