This hotel was very clean, the room very comfortable. Mom, sis and I spent a girls weekend in the suite with 2 double beds and a double sofa in the living room. We had more than enough space for the 3 of us. The coffee maker and frig in the room were an unexpected surprise--could do very nicely if you just wanted to lounge in for a continental breakfast. Hotel staff from Rich, to Latifah in the restaurant were great, friendly, attentive and helpful. If you are there for the buffet breakfast on Sunday, have the chef make fresh eggs for you. The buffet eggs are cooked marginal but everything else was great. The location was not great for a weekend as the financial district is kind of quiet--we like more activity, but would probably choose this hotel for all the other features.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Suites Wilmington is in Brandywine Valley by Rodney Square, Grand Opera House, museums, and many corporate headquarters. Our all-suites hotel has 7 meeting rooms which hold up to 300 guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your Sheraton Suites Wilmington Downtown Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Suites Wilmington Hotel Wilmington
- Sheraton Hotel Wilmington
- Sheraton Wilmington
- Wilmington Sheraton