“Not as good as usual”

Don Pablo's
Ranked #339 of 557 Restaurants in Wilmington
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed July 8, 2013

We went to don pablos on July 8 near the Christianna mall , and eat there often... But the only thing I can say is that it was the worst ever.. They are under new management, so it might be a sign... NO one wants soggy fries, and half baked chips....not to mention half crappy stuff. and I REFUSE to pay extra for sour cream, when everywhere else I go, they don't charge...

Reviewed March 19, 2013

Arrived around 8pm on a Friday night. Surprised at only 5-6 minute wait. Food great, service just as great. Server, manager interested in our experience and food quality. Dine here regularly when we are in the area.

Reviewed January 14, 2013

We were running behind, costume malfunctions and all. You have to call an hour ahead of your reservation if you want one. When we arrived, we were about 30min. late for our reservation and the place was packed, I was concerned because we had an event to attend and I didn’t want to be late for that. I had given us plenty of time at the restaurant so I was hoping us getting there so late wouldn’t make that much of a difference. The hostess was so wonderful; she said not a problem and our wait would only be a few minutes, which it was. We were so well taken care of, our waitress; “Emily S.” was so very patient and anticipated everything she thought we might need. Our meal was so delicious and everything came out hot, together and within good time. We were very happy with our meal and the service. Not expensive at all, party of 4 w/one Pina Colada was $43.15 and when we were at the bar, drinks for 4 was $19.46! what a deal!

We were also touched by all the well wishes for a good night. Such a warm and friendly staff, great food and drinks, we will have to make sure we go back there next year when we return to Delaware.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

For a chain restaurant, the food at this restaurant is above average. Service naturally varies with the server, always satisfactory. But the friendliness and helpfulness of the management team makes all the difference in the world. They make the experience an enjoyable outing, so much so, that I average over 100 visits per year.

Reviewed August 18, 2012

We ate here after shopping. I had the sampler. It was great. I would love to eat here again, great service as well

Been to Don Pablo's? Share your experiences!