“Memorial Weekend Coupon”

Stanley's Tavern
Ranked #61 of 578 Restaurants in Wilmington
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Local restaurant with a sports theme and Award Winning Baby Back Ribs. Serving north Wilmington since 1935. Features are salad bar, Fall Off The Bone , Baby Back Ribs, wings, burgers and Sunday Brunch. Banquet room for 25 to 100 people, package goods, and take out menu. 40 flat screen TVs and specials during NFL football
Reviewed May 28, 2013

We have been there before but I never reviewed it. With the prompt of a $10 off coupon, my wife and I started off our weekend here. I went for the ribs with the dry Memphis Rub and my wife had the Portobello Mushroom Sandwich.
During the meal, I had two beers off of their craft beer menu that I really enjoyed. The rib meat just falls off of the bone, my wife enjoyed her sandwich as well. We have never been disappointed here, we go every couple of months.
Our server Josh was terrific, good luck in Colorado. It was great food, beverage and service at a discount price!

Reviewed April 26, 2013

Stanley's is a friendly place to go to. You can sit and drink and eat and your waiter or waitress will come by once in a while to see if you need anything. Most of the time you don't even half to ask for a refill if it is tea or soda. If it is a cocktail or beer they will ask then. The food is pretty good. They try and have different items. Come in and enjoy it. The ribs are really good. And the salad bar is nice. The staff is great.

Reviewed April 20, 2013

If you're ever visiting the Delaware / Pennsylvania area, and you want to see a real piece of America, you could do much worse than visit Stanley's. I love this place, particularly the people, the ribs, the suicide chicken wings, and more choices of beer than you can shake a stick at. If you're a Brit, you'll have the added bonus of waitresses who love an English accent - so service comes with an uber-smile and is super prompt. Try to go on a game night (Phillies or Eagles) to get a real feel for the place and it's regulars. A slice of America since 1935 - may Stanley's live long an prosper!!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Went here a couple different nights when in town for a project. Nice neighborhood sports bar restaurant. Had the ribs and watched a game. Service seemed friendly and prompt ( I was at the bar so I didn't need a waiter). Much more reasonably priced than the places downtown.

Reviewed March 30, 2013

This place is an institution around here. They provide decent tavern food that I think is a bit on the pricey side, but if you want WINGS or if you want a BURGER, this is the place to go. SEK65 is right, the Tavern Burger is the best, and I'm sure others say the same about wings from their home town, but Stanley's wings are the ones we measure every other places against, and none have matched them yet. Great selection of beers, salad bar has a good selection, and you will not be lacking for a TV to watch some sports event from.