“Not your run-of-the-mill Greek Restaurant”

Terra Cafe & Grille
Ranked #194 of 590 Restaurants in Wilmington
Description: At Terra, we strive to serve each and every one of our customers healthy and appetizing meals. We pick ingredients of the freshest and finest qualities, use natural ingredient breads from Le Bus Bakery, and prepare everything in house. We want you to enjoy your meal, and dining experience, whether on the go, or right in the casual atmosphere of our very own restaurant. Pleasing customers is our number one priority.​ We are not just here to feed your tummies, but also to feed your memories!
Reviewed June 26, 2015

Although a little over-priced, I strongly recommend trying new things from their menu. Its more then standard Greek. However, don't bother with the specials. They never post the prices and are often very expensive.

terraofficial, Owner at Terra Cafe & Grille, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2015

Thanks Jim for taking the time to write a review for us! We really appreciate it and hope to see you back here soon!!

Reviewed April 22, 2015

The food here is excellent, as is the service. Very friendly. Having traveled to Greece in the past year, I am always eager to find genuine, delicious Greek food that takes me back to our visit to Greece. I love the convenience of the location, close to the business district and courthouse where good meals are not easily found. The only downside is the size of the establishment. There is only a small seating area and it does not easily accommodate a business lunch with several people. Would love it if the restaurant would expand. I'd be there much more frequently.

1  Thank keenercam

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us! We really appreciate it and hope to see you back here soon!!

Reviewed April 15, 2015

This is my second visit here for lunch and twice I have not been disappointed. Salads are fresh and lightly dressed, and every meal eaten by myself and my associates who have accompanied me have been tasty, fresh (nicely garlic laden!), well seasoned and non-greasy

Reviewed February 24, 2015

This Greek owned family restaurant offers many homemade dishes including spanakopita, rice pudding & gyros! They offer great quality ingredients & the owners are very nice. If you are Downtown you must try Terra Cafe!

Reviewed August 7, 2014 via mobile

I've never had food from a real, live Grecian at their home, but if this food taste anything like that, I love authentic Greek food. The food is always delicious and the staff is always working hard. She (i'm assuming the owner) has been speedy, accurate, and polite every time ove visited Terra. Highly recommended! It's a gem!