“Quick bite to eat!”
Review of Cosi

Cosi
Ranked #220 of 599 Restaurants in Wilmington
Reviewed September 21, 2015

Went here for lunch and LOVED it!! The prices are reasonable and the food is delicious. I had the BBQ chicken flatbread pizza and it was great. I eat in stages, so I pick the toppings off the pizza. Each topping was as delicious as the one before it. When I took a full bite it was lovely in my mouth. The bread was soft on top but ended with a crunch (just the way flatbread should be). For my drink I had the raspberry lemonade, and after I drank it I wished they sold gallon sizes to go. DELICIOUS!! The staff was so friendly and nice. As I ate I looked around and even when the staff wasn't in a customer's face helping that person, they continued to walk around with smiles on their faces. I told my sister who I was eating lunch with that it must be a nice place to work since the staff looked so happy. Definitely will be going back!

Reviewed April 22, 2015

I work at a school near Cosi', and it is the student's favorite place to eat...and I understand why. The sandwiches are great! They are unique, full of amazing flavors...and basically, the food served is much classier than most sandwich/sub shops. Today was Administrative Professional's Day, and we were treated to anything we wanted to order from Cosi' - we loved it. If you go to their website and read their menu, you will understand. The Mediterranean sandwich consists of tabbouleh salad, feta, black olives, artichoke hearts, and hummus. Have you seen this elsewhere? It is definitely a ten....and I am a picky eater. So many sandwich places today put horseradish, cilantro, raw onions or some sort of spicy sauce in almost all of their sandwiches so you can barely taste the other flavors in the sandwich. Cosi' does it just right. And better yet, last time my officemate was going to pick up some lunch Cosi' and asked if I wanted to order anything, I asked her to get me a Mediterranean, and when she ordered my sandwich, they said they were out of hummus....would I like something else? She didn't know, so they gave her the Mediterranean without the hummus (which was still awesome) plus a free Hearth-Roasted Veggie sandwich just to make sure I was happy (they felt bad about the hummus). You can't get better than that!!
Oh, and they also have amazing muffins.

Reviewed December 7, 2014

I recently met a former co-worker for a later lunch at Cosi figuring it would be convenient for both of us. I ordered the Chicken and Spinach flatbread pizza on the regular flatbread to eat there and the crème Brule cheesecake to go (this is what they didn't have available). The guy at the register said the cheesecake was in the case at the end of the counter. When I looked, there was no cheesecake, so I asked the girl behind the counter if that was where I would find it. She proceeded to tell me they had no more. When I said the kid at the register just sold me some and showed her my receipt, she called someone else over (I think a manager), showed her the receipt and then asked me to wait. After about 10 minutes the "manager" came over with a bag and told me all they had was frozen and she packaged a piece for me and gave me instructions on what to do when I was ready to eat it. My friend had the chicken pesto sandwich and pumpkin latte and said both were delicious,

The pizza was very good, it had a good amount of toppings, and great flavor; I thoroughly enjoyed it. This is something I would get again. Unfortunately, the crème Brule cheesecake is not. It was kind of expensive for such a small piece and it wasn't really that good. Stay away from the deserts, but definitely go for the flat bread pizzas.

Reviewed October 2, 2014

Food is always fresh and fast with so many options. Atmosphere is cool and the wait-staff are always energetic and helpful. Cosi always works for a fast meal without a fast-food feel.

Reviewed September 29, 2014

Can get crowded if you want to eat there...especially at lunchtime. free wifi is nice :)
I think a lot of people meet there for business reasons.

Been to Cosi? Share your experiences!