“What A Surprise!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Tutto Fresco By Scotto

Tutto Fresco By Scotto
Reserve with OpenTable
Tutto Fresco By Scotto is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #39 of 548 Restaurants in Wilmington
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Washinton Street EXT.
Wilmington, Delaware
“What A Surprise!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2013

My son told us many weeks ago that he and his wife had stopped at Tutto Fresco and he was very impressed with the meal and price. My husband and I decided to give it a go since it is only a few miles from home.
We were very delighted that our drinks were mixed perfectly, the calamari is delicious and service was good. We both ordered the lamb chops medium. They were perfect along with yummy potatoes and spinach with garlic! Half our tab was for drinks, as I said they were good:) at $9 a piece since we ordered top shelf bourbon!
We have since returned and were still impressed. What a gem!!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Karen B

East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania
“Molto Buono”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 17, 2013

We went here for a family gathering this afternoon. The service and food was very good. Our group occupied the front room which was perfect for the size of our group, approximately 25. Only downfall was that they only had one bathroom stall for woman.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Golfer1365
Laurel, Delaware
“Bad to worse”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2013

I had high hopes for this place. When I walked in, I was impressed by the inviting atmosphere, then no one spoke to me... for a while. I had to ask an employee chatting with a patron at the bar if there was a hostess. He said, "yeah, I'll send her over" Then he never stopped talking to go get her. After a minute or so, a cook came out and took my takeout order at the bar. My food was ready quickly, so that was a plus. My bill was 8.00 and I left a 2.00 tip. When the guy saw it he said, "So, you wanna tip 2.00?" When I answered yes, he said, "well, you didn't add it up." He said it as if it was a major inconvenience to him. It was ridiculous. When I ate the food (a shrimp and veggie wrap) I was super disappointed. It was bland and greasy. The shrimp were definitely frozen. DON"T GO HERE!

Visited May 2013
Wilmington, DE
“Valentine's Day Dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2013

We don't usually venture out on Valentine's Day, but this year made an exception with a reservation at Tutto Fresco (which will always be Lamberti's to us!) It's our favorite neighborhood restaurant--cozy atmosphere, good food, nice bar. The place was hopping when we arrived, but they did their best to keep things moving. We waited at the bar for a table, service was slow (but we weren't in a hurry). When our entrees finally arrived, the food was good as always, and our server was apologetic about the wait. We told him that on Valentine's Day, we expected it would be crazy. They ran out of chocolate lava cake, so he brought another dessert 'on the house', and took a percentage off our bill for any inconvenience. On the way out, ladies were invited to take gift bag containing some nice chocolates plus a $10 coupon towards our next meal. Now that's keeping your customers happy!

• Visited February 2013
5 Thank RBfromDE
“Frozen, pre-cooked, salty”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2012

Food was food-service pre-packaged; not freshly prepared. The sauce with my salmon was too salty to eat. My house special tiramisu was still frozen. Husband's Alfredo was tasteless and from a jar. Waitress refused to honor a Four Square coupon for a free dessert. Looked to my left during dinner and I was eye to eye with a spider in her web.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank HollyDoll-B
Barbara S, Owner at Tutto Fresco By Scotto, responded to this review, October 19, 2012
I'm sorry about your experience at our restaurant. I would like to talk to you to have a better understanding of what happen. Please contact me @ contact@tuttofrescode.com
Thank you Barbara.