“Good meal at a reasonable price” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Tutto Fresco By Scotto

Tutto Fresco By Scotto
Reserve with OpenTable
Tutto Fresco By Scotto is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #44 of 549 Restaurants in Wilmington
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Washinton Street EXT.
Wilmington, DE
“Good meal at a reasonable price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2012

She had the egg plant parm for $16 which was good and very large (enough for lunch the next day). I had the Veal Abbruzzi for $18 which was very good and just the right portion. Our waiter, Sean, was responsive.

• Visited September 2012
4 Thank Woodstock1968

“Excellent experience.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2012

On the strong recommendation of my cousin, our large family gathered for one of the very best restaurant experiences that I've had. The overall atmosphere was warm and comfy (with truly Italian decor); the service was impeccable, and the food was simply fabulous... beautiful presentation and absolutely delicious. Too much food for one meal, my take-home leftovers were very good the next day, as well. The restaurant is a must, if you're in the area & in the mood for excellent Italian. Prices are incredibly low for what we received. We will definitely return. Good location & parking.

• Visited April 2012
7 Thank GinaDawn2012
“Attonement”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2012

I wrote a review previously about this restaurant which was unfavorable and I am now writing as I had promised I would to the owners. Since my review the management has contacted me directly and offered to make it up to my friends, which they did. We went and had a very nice dinner which partially made up for the lack of courtesy they paid to me and my friends during their wedding rehearsal.. I say this because although they do dinner service very well and the wait staff was nice and polite during our most recent visit, it should have been this way for their wedding rehearsal. I hope that my previous and current review help prevent this experience from ever being repeated by them however, time is the best barometer. I wish to thank the management for doing the right thing and sending a token of apology to my friends and I pray that this is only an isolated incident.

• Visited November 2011
2 Thank nameme-13
Wilmington, Delaware
“Delicious, ample, well priced!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 7, 2011

My mother took me to lunch to celebrate my birthday and wanted to try this restaurant as it was well recommended. No disappointments. The service was prompt and polite, the entrees generous, hot and delicious. My mother's crabmeat and my scallops melted in our mouths. Done to perfection. Bread hot from the oven. A very nice experience. We will return. Construction out front detracts from overall ambience. Atmosphere, good.

• Visited December 2011
2 Thank Jeanne W
“Horrible Service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2011

My buddy had his rehearsal dinner here and I have to say they were extremely unprofessional and rude. The originally waiter had the Groom, a normally docile person, so worked up, over asking for 1 more chair. There were two children and the restaurant did not count them and said they only wanted a head count of adults. When the children were seated it left one adult standing to which the Groom asked for a chair. The waiter stormed off and then when I tried to quash the situation he was rude to me. I asked to see the manager and an Italian man, who would not answer who he was, gave me the third degree. I asked him to have some respect for the soon to be married couple and he did calm down but still gave me the evil eye. I didn't care because at least he was nice to my buddy and his soon to be wife. However, the wait staff acted like we were inconveniencing them when we asked for refills on water and wine all of which the Groom was paying for. Once they did serve the food I was not impressed and tasted like it sat on the prep line for an hour. Bad service and bad food not a great combination. All in all this was my first time there and will definitely be my last. I will entertain clients else where and will recommend others to do the same.

• Visited July 2011