“Fantastic euro bistro”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 13th Street (1 block from Pennsylvania Avenue and 711)
Description: The contemporary setting of the dining area and exceptional food from 3 time nominated James Beard Chef Michael DiBianca make Moro one of Wilmington's best restaurants. The ambiance has a big city feel while the food and service ranks right up there with the best in the region. Moro offers a cuisine of Just Good Food along with an amazing wine list, Chef tasting menu is available upon request. Moro Wine Dinner Series. Recent acclaims include Zaget's Delaware's Best Restaurant, Wine Spectator Award of Excellence, Delaware Today Magazine - Best New Restaurant, Best Service, Philadelphia Inquirer, Three Bells, Craig LaBan
Reviewed March 5, 2013

Hubby and I love Moro's. The foie gras is so delicious we always order it when we go there ( about every other month). The atmosphere is great for date nights, girlfriends night out, business meetings, etc. I always I order a seafood dish and have never been disappointed. The place is really lovely

Reviewed March 3, 2013

We decided to visit Moro again after a previous visit in which the service was disappointing. We are pleased to say that the service was much improved. The waiter was professional, timely and very knowledgeable about both wine and the different items on the menu. I had a tuna appetizer which was a raw tuna mixed with grapefruit and pea shoots and my wife had the roasted beet salad--both were delicious. For our entree my wife had a shrimp dish with grits which she thoroughly enjoyed and I had a pumpkin tortellini dish which was outstanding. This is a great restaurant and we were glad the service exceeded our expectations. We will be back!

Reviewed February 24, 2013

The chefs at Moro have an amazing ability to combine flavors.
Great oysters.
The wild salmon was stupendous.
The cheese plate is a nice change of pace for dessert,

Reviewed February 24, 2013

My husband and I have dined here often over the last 5 years but the last two visits were disappointing. I visited last week for dinner with a friend. Our server seemed unegaged and bothered our questions. He showed no understanding of the menu and no real interest in our dining experience. The food overall was ok but nothing that I will seek out again the near future.

Reviewed February 15, 2013

For anyone that thinks there are no good restaurants in Wilmington, what are you thinking?!!! We had one of the best meals that we have had in the U.S. at Moro's when we took advantage of their tasting menu. If you choose the chef's tasting menu, the rules are that everyone at the table has to do the same and you can only impose one restriction. There were just two of us out for a special occasion. I don't eat meat, but do eat fish and so meat-free was our restriction. You can order 4 to 6 plates and we ordered four ($55 per person) and the wine pairing for each course at ($20 p.p.). The tasting menu is prepared that evening and dishes are not on the regular menu. Three of the four plates had fish elements and the fourth was dessert. Every course was elegant and most flavorful; some plates were complex with layers of taste. The wines for the wine pairing were mediocre, middle grade wines that were not noteworthy but can be easily avoided by ordering other options from the menu. The wine did not deflect from an overall wonderful experience. We live two hours away but will bring our sons back for another fine food adventure to celebrate a birthday. Hat's off to the chef!