“Moro - imaginative food in smll plates”
Review of Moro - CLOSED

Moro
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 13th Street (1 block from Pennsylvania Avenue and 711)
Description: The contemporary setting of the dining area and exceptional food from 3 time nominated James Beard Chef Michael DiBianca make Moro one of Wilmington's best restaurants. The ambiance has a big city feel while the food and service ranks right up there with the best in the region. Moro offers a cuisine of Just Good Food along with an amazing wine list, Chef tasting menu is available upon request. Moro Wine Dinner Series. Recent acclaims include Zaget's Delaware's Best Restaurant, Wine Spectator Award of Excellence, Delaware Today Magazine - Best New Restaurant, Best Service, Philadelphia Inquirer, Three Bells, Craig LaBan
Reviewed January 4, 2013

My favorite feature of Moro is the small plates. They are delicious, imaginative and just big enough. In this era of gigantic servings, many of us appreciate the choice of smaller servings. Of course, you can have large plates if you prefer. Atmosphere is pleasant, quite dark, comfortable, service is good and knowledgeable. Parking is typical city squeeze in stuff, but can find a space a block away if all else fails.

Reviewed December 19, 2012

loved the food, the service is very attentive. Nice selection of wine. Parking is a little tricky but its worth the walk

Reviewed December 11, 2012

We always have a gfantastic meal at this restaurant and the service is always right on. The menu is always different with some really cool & delicious items on it. High end dining in a smaller restaurant with a great feel to it.

Reviewed November 30, 2012

The restaurant was quaint. I expected a more upscale décor from the pictures and reviews, but it was fine for a couple's night out. My guest and I were able to indulge in the tasting menu. I dine at top restaurants and although some of the selections were good I was not blown away as other reviews suggested. The staff was robotic and lacked friendliness. I would probably not dine here again.

Reviewed November 23, 2012

Purchased a living social coupon on line for a fixed price 7 course meal with wine pairing on line for $49. ($110. Value). My wife made reservations but forgot to tell them about the coupon or the 7 course meal. When we Got there we were told that we had to tell them about the coupon when we made reservations and give them advanced notice about the 7 course meal. (all stated on the coupon). But they would honor it anyway and seated us. Service was great and the food Faboulas. Seven courses and sorbet in the middle. Wine was top notch, even got some larger pours. We asked for a bill to tip the waiter 20% of the original cost and he said that it would have been $220. and all he needed were the coupons. I went to get them and realized that they were left at home! (that's another story). The waiter called the manager over and he that's ok just call then with the numbers on the coupons the next day. Great food great place.

1  Thank Don A