“Great ouside view, decent food”

Timothy's Riverfront Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Timothy's Riverfront Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #34 of 560 Restaurants in Wilmington
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed June 28, 2014

Not the best in culinary delights but a laid back location on the riverfront, with an ice cream shop next door. Makes for a fun lunch with friends or family.

Reviewed June 22, 2014

Stopped for early dinner and was pleasantly surprised that we were seated quickly. We had a big salad entrée that was very good! I would definitely go back for dinner!

Reviewed June 21, 2014

My husband and I had dinner at Timothy's tonight. This is a very nice restaurant...great food, great service, and great prices. We both started with a cocktails that were well made with an ample amount of alcohol. Skillet fries with bacon and cheese for an appetizer were such a large portion that we ate our share and had plenty to bring home. My husband's crab cakes were large with plenty of crab meat, seasoned and cooked perfectly. Sides of potatoes and onion rings were very tasty. I had the tilapia stuffed with crab imperial, mashed potatoes and grilled asparagus. Everything was cooked and seasoned perfectly. We ended the perfect dinner with two martinis. My husband asked for an espresso martini that was not on the menu but the bartender made it perfectly. I had a chocolate mint martini that was yummy. The food and drinks were terrific and our waiter, Alex, was very pleasant, genuine, and helpful. He is a real asset to this restaurant. We can't wait to go back and try some of the other tempting menu items.

Reviewed June 21, 2014

My friend and I were looking for a place to eat while staying at the Westin on a Saturday night and we walked along the Riverfront to find an eatery. All restaurants were packed and we headed in the opposite direction and found Timothy's. There was not wait and the food was very good! We both had entrée salads that were more than enough for dinner and the service was very good--glad we found this place after an hour of walking the Riverfront!

Reviewed June 12, 2014

The food is good, and the staff is great. My husband and I have been there quite a few times and we were there last Sunday.It was pretty hot that day and we felt bad for the servers and bartenders that had to wear those long sleeve shirts and ugly ties. Isn't this a sports bar, casual restaurant? Maybe a uniform more appropriate for the type of restaurant/bar atmosphere and something that your employees might be more comfortable in.

1  Thank Andrea A