“Casual Atmosphere”

Timothy's Riverfront Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Timothy's Riverfront Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #38 of 553 Restaurants in Wilmington
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Wilmington, DE
“Casual Atmosphere”
Reviewed March 8, 2013

A group of us popped into Timothy's one Saturday between lunch and dinner with healthy appetities hoping for a quick tasty meal. The food was OK, but we had a difficult time getting our drinks refilled.

Visited August 2012

wilmington, DE
“Surprisingly Good”
Reviewed March 3, 2013

We stopped for lunch after a movie at the new Penn Cinemas at the riverfront. I had a salad with salmon which was surprisingly well cooked, not overdone/dry. My kids had burgers which were good. The portions were generous and reasonably priced. Would definitely go again.

Visited December 2012
“Awsome experiance!!!!!”
Reviewed January 26, 2013

My wife and I have been eating at Timothy's probably about ten time in last two years and we have never been disappointed. Seefood chowder is best I ever had. I always get ribs and my wife's favorite is crab cakes!

As much as we love the food we enjoy the staff even more... Always friendly and attentive!
By far our favorite place to eat on the riverfront)

Hockessin, Delaware
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Disappointed”
Reviewed January 20, 2013

Recently had the displeasure of eating at Timothy's on the Riverfront. The food was pretty good, but the horrible service I received took whatever enjoyment I might otherwise have had completely out of it. When I asked the server if there was anything I might have done to annoy her, she said no. However as bad as the service was to that point it deteriorated from there. I will never go back to Timothy's again for that reason.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Intrepid454
North East, Maryland
“Hit or miss”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

I've visited Timothy's several times for lunch and it has been fair. I like the chips and dip that they start you with, but at times this dish is downright scary. I've been given bowls of chips with wet chips. Even worse, the dip is usually good, but sometimes has clumps of goo loaded in the bottom of the dip cup. Disgusting. They would be better served not giving you anything over giving you this lumpy goo.

The burgers are good. The french dip, good. The rueben needs work. The corned beef is usually thick cut and chewy. The waiters are usually friednly and attentive. The place isn't bad, but isn't great either.

• Visited January 2013