“What happened to Ruby Tuesday?”
Review of Ruby Tuesday - CLOSED

Ruby Tuesday
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 17, 2012

I remember the days when there were lines to get into this restaurant. Since we hadn't been in a long timel, a coupon in the paper enticed us to try it again. In this particular restaurant, they were "short staffed". The hostess didn't seem to know what she was doing. The food was very slow to arrive and was lukewarm. The salad bar was fresh, but the floor was sticky. YUCK. I felt very uncomfortable and had stomach issues the rest of the night. Won't go back again

Reviewed June 22, 2012

Crab cakes are awful. More celery than crab. Salad bar is nice.

Reviewed March 4, 2012

My teen loves coming here and I have grown to like the food even though it is predictably a chain type of experience I have been satisfied with the value. Not fine dining but good if you are craving a salad type meal.

Reviewed January 6, 2012

I'm not a big fan of chain restaurants as I like my food with lots of taste. I find their food rather bland. Been there once, that was enough for me.

Reviewed November 28, 2011

Although there are more prominent places for ribs, the cooks at this location inside the Concord Mall make "fall off the bone" pork ribs perfectly. The meat quality is terrific, and I had them with Asian Sesame BBQ sauce (ask for extra on the side).