“Overall”

Paris Pizza
Ranked #384 of 562 Restaurants in Wilmington
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed June 29, 2012 via mobile

I usually get pizza there Mondays and Tuesday's. It's $5 for a large. Other foods there are okay average. They have good service and very quick on making the order and polite. Can't beat it for the price of $5 bucks for a large pretty decent. They deliver as well but the only problem
With delivery is if you order more then one pizza they charge you extra for each pizza. So I advise just call ahead and pick it up.

Reviewed September 22, 2011

budget dining..best pizza sauce ever tasted.they sell diff slices.they don't charge to half topping like full price ..

Reviewed September 20, 2011

My dad loves getting Paris Pizza because of the $5 large cheese pizzas on Monday and Tuesday. The $5 pizzas are noticably different than a pizza you would buy when it is not on a special (less cheese and sauce). I don't like Paris as much as the chain pizzerias but it does offer good sized cheap pizza. Moreover, the service is usually very fast compared to the chain pizzerias. Paris can be a little difficult to find if you're not familiar with the area.

Overall, Paris offers average pizza at below-average prices.

Reviewed June 16, 2011

This was horrible! Since moving to Wilmington a few years ago from NYC, I've been trying to find great pizza. I tried this, just because it's near where I live, and it was a huge mistake! The pizza crust literally tasted like cardboard. The cheese and sauce were not good. I really didn't think that I could strongly dislike pizza--but I managed to at this place! So far, Mazzella's is the best I've had locally...

1  Thank highjul
Reviewed January 9, 2010

You can't beat the $5 pizza special on Monday and Tuesday.