“Suprisingly Good!”

Hunan Inn Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #69 of 590 Restaurants in Wilmington
Reviewed August 23, 2016 via mobile

The reason I say surprising is because I've been going here for many many years. They were good, then they weren't. Now they're really good again. We had the wonton noodle soup. The wontons had a lot of flavor. The orange beef was tender and so flavorful. We also had the egg rolls. Nice and big and crispy. The cold sesame noodles had a touch of spice. Very good. We'll be going back....again

Reviewed May 10, 2016

We went for a family dinner and the food and service were both wonderful. It is a small location off the beaten path, but worth the stop.

Reviewed April 11, 2016

Soup, entree with an egg roll. Reminds me of my youth. Everything is good here and pleasant staff make for an enjoyable lunch.

Reviewed January 13, 2016

I prefer eating in for Hunan Inn and go elsewhere for takeout food. It is a quiet , nice establishment, well run and good food. Many interesting offerings including many vegetarian choices from several Asian cuisines. Very good quality and a bit more expensive than some other places. Worth it.

Reviewed January 12, 2016 via mobile

I have been eating here for a while. I first discovered them when I was searching for restaurants in my area that serve scallion pancakes. I was delighted when I realized they were right down the street from me. They are always friendly and food is always great! My favorites are: obviously the scallion pancakes, chicken and corn soup, mixed steamed veggies (steamed in chicken broth and scallions, so yummy!) and my go-to on a blah day... broccoli with garlic sauce and Malaysian fried rice!!!! Oh my goodness! You will not be disappointed!

2  Thank O'xtrah C