“Great Burgers.. Best French Onion Soup!”

Washington Street Ale House
Ranked #62 of 556 Restaurants in Wilmington
Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 14, 2013

The burgers and fries here were great! I also had the french onion soup, which was probably the best I have had here in DE. Definitely will go back and try some of the other things on the menu.

1  Thank HLMiller08
There are newer reviews for Washington Street Ale House

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I have loved everything I have triedfrom the menu, especially the beer cheese soup. We keep coming back because everything is so tasty although service can be slow at times. It once took 2 hours to get our meal from the time we were seated.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I ate here a number of times in town for business. Food was good. Beer can get real pricey real fast. Good place to watch games.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

When I was new to the Wilmington area this was my go-to restaurant. Washington street makes you feel very welcome. They have a good menu and I LOVE their chicken tenders. The beer cheese soup is also very good. If you are a bloody mary lover - their Sunday brunches are for you. Try it with friends, you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed March 9, 2013

The ale house is an easy and dependable place to visit when I'm in downtown Wilmington on business.

Nice selection of beers on tap. Their daily food specials can be interesting some times, and the main menu has some variety although I'd call this "very good" pub food.

Service is always efficient and solid. Always very helpful...this past visit I didn't really like the beer i tried...so they gave me something different and didn't charge me. Now that's a class move.

yes...check out the ale house.