“I don't get it”

Gianni's Pizza
Ranked #85 of 578 Restaurants in Wilmington
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed January 3, 2013

There are a lot of good here, but I just don't get it. Maybe because of it location, people don't go outside of Trolly for their pizza. I grew up in Wilmington and have had better pizza (Gerardo's). I've had worse as well. For me, this is solid average pizza. I think Ciao has better pizza at the Bear location.

Reviewed December 26, 2012 via mobile

I've lived in a lot of places. This place has amazing pizza. It's a place where I have those buy 10 get one free. Get it often and it's all good. Everything from they're Chicken Alfredo pizza to their Spinach Bianco to pepperoni. Great prices too.

Reviewed October 21, 2012

Oh baby, do they have good food. Probably the best pizza in the area. Great selection of food items...there is something for everybody. Parking can be a pain in the drain, but you meal will be well-worth the aggravation.

1  Thank Sandy F
Reviewed October 11, 2012

This pizza place is a great neighborhood spot! The pizza is always tasty even if you want something a little more out of the ordinary (think bbq chicken pizza). Their steaks are great, as well! I particularly love the buffalo chicken cheesesteak - the sauce is pink because it's a mix of hot sauce & blue cheese. The chopped antipasto salad is always a standby for me, too! The staff is always helpful & friendly, too.

2  Thank eclaired
Reviewed June 4, 2012

They make every pizza fresh with some great combinations. Take out, sit in with a friend, and enjoy!

1  Thank Jstarblue1