“Business Dinner”

Iron Hill Brewery & Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Iron Hill Brewery & Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 560 Restaurants in Wilmington
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: S Justison Street
Reviewed October 19, 2013

Staff were very accommodating on a busy Thursday evening for our ad hoc business dinner party of 20. Food was above average pub style, good portions and prices.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

A group of us visited this restaurant, not only is it family friendly but its fun. There is nice seating outdoors up-top. The food was fresh and very tasty, as well as the large variety of beers to taste. We tried the beer sampler and it was extremely good. This is a nice place to sit and watch the games on the many tv's, have family and friends get together or you can even have a intimate dinner.

1  Thank Veronica A
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Made a plan to stop by Iron Hill on my drive up to NJ. I'm a beer nut and was expecting iron Hill to be more rustic like craft breweries I'm use to in the south but assume when I saw there were multiple locations that this would be more commercial I had their Pig Iron Porter and it was a nicely done porter. I would have tried more but I had a little farther to drive.

Lunch was pretty good. i has their asian wrap. I was expecting more asian flavor and less orange but it was a nice lunch meal. The meals were kinda pricey. $11.95 for a lunch wrap but maybe food run higher up north.

I would definitely try them again so i can try more of their beers. They have well over 10-15 offerings, including seasonals

1  Thank TomCat27
Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

Good place for friends or co workers. Great deck up stairs, really good beer and food is also pretty good.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

My son-in-law enjoy good craft beers and will occasionally stop in to Iron Hill Brewery to see what's brewing. Nice variety of brews. Standard offerings are quite good, and they will brew other beers for the season.

Menu selection is also nice. Sunday Prime Rib dinners are an exceptional value! We continue to go back....