“Good Food, Casual Dining, Great Value”
Review of Cafe Riviera

Cafe Riviera
Ranked #90 of 578 Restaurants in Wilmington
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed May 22, 2013

We've eaten here several times recently and the pizza is great, service is very friendly, prices are excellent. Definitely a great stop when you're shopping or just want to stop in for a quick eat. It's a good stop for family and/or couples dining.

Reviewed January 21, 2013

This palace has been around forever. I used to go their when I was a kid! Love their pizza and especially their warm breadsticks! They rock!

Reviewed October 30, 2012

When fresh out of the oven, we have found this pizza to be the best in DE. We often stop by for a quick lunch with our children. Staff is friendly.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

This place makes some of the most delicious pizza I have ever had. And they don't just stop at pizza. They have many other great dishes. The one complaint I have about it is that a slice of pizza is very pricey which is typical of mall pizza I guess.

Reviewed October 10, 2012

The good news is - the pizza was really good. One of my favorites in Wilmington. The bad news is - the service was TERRIBLE.

We called ahead for takeout. 2 garden salads and a pizza. Where most places tell us it's going to be 15 minutes or so, Riviera told me 25. Okay....

So I got to their mall location at least 10 minutes early, and spent time walking the mall and shopping for stuff. I got back to them at 39 minutes PAST the time I ordered. They hadn't even made our salads yet.

I stood there and waited - as people walked up, ordered a slice, had it heated, paid their bill and walked away... All while waiting for 2 garden salads. Which weren't even cut appropriately. The lettuce was enormous.

I left there 48 minutes after I called to place my order.

When I first called, I gave them my name, etc. so I could join their loyalty program. I don't think I'll be using it.

3  Thank govandals116