“Hidden gem”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed October 2, 2012

For a "mall restaurant", the food here is really good! Huge variety, and huge portions. Felt like each of us had enough for lunch the next day. Will definitely go back.

There are newer reviews for Cafe Riviera

Reviewed September 13, 2012

Great menu, offering something for everyone. Good service, could be a bit friendlier. Very yummy food...love the bread and sauce they provide with dinners!

Reviewed September 12, 2012

I am new to the area and I have been looking for great pizza. I have visited several in the area and hands down this one is the best by far. I didn't eat a cheesesteak so I can't attest to the other review but we will be back for their pizza... :)

Reviewed August 24, 2012

Don't let the Mall location fool you. This food is way above average. Just had linguini w clams shrimp fra diavlo outstanding! Great fresh bread! Nice bar in back

Reviewed June 15, 2012

Just ordered, look at the picture of this cheese steak. NO MEAT AT ALL. We ordered a Jumbo pizza and got a large. The rest of the order was OK but my god if your going to charge 9.95 for a cheese steak a little bit of meat is in order.